For general inquiries or requests for assistance, call 1-800-692-7445 or 717-728-9740 or email us using the contact form.
The Pennsylvania Coalition Against Rape also welcomes calls from the press and is happy to provide facts, context, expert opinion and referrals to additional sources on topics related to sexual violence including but not limited to:
- General information about rape, child sexual abuse, campus sexual assault, sex trafficking and other forms of sexual violence
- Services and resources for victims of sexual assault and abuse
- Preventing sexual assault
- Victim privacy concerns
- Offender behaviors
- Barriers to reporting sexual assault
- The impact of sexual assault on victims, families and communities
- Legislative initiatives
Our department, led by Chief Public Affairs Officer Kristen Houser, also has the ability to connect media with topic experts working across the country and throughout Pennsylvania, including the 50 rape crisis centers that provide services to the Commonwealth.
For media-related inquiries, contact: email@example.com or call 717-728-9740.
Pennsylvania Coalition Against Rape
125 North Enola Drive
Enola, PA 17025