PCAR has many exciting employment opportunities in our Enola, PA office. Please see our organizational chart for more information on the structure of our organization.
Below is a list of current positions open at PCAR and the National Sexual Violence Resource Center. For more information and instructions on how to apply to current open positions at PCAR, click the job title in the list below:
No jobs currently posted.
- Alice Paul House: Shelter Advocates (part-time)
- Alice Paul House: Victim Advocate
- Blackburn Center: Finance Program Manager
- Bucks County Children's Advocacy Center: Director
- Women's Resources of Monroe County: Prevention and Outreach Educator, PT.
- New York State Coalition Against Sexual Assault: Director of Prevention
- The Women's Center, Inc.: Direct Services Coordinator
- YWCA York: Counselor-Hanover
- The Women's Center, Inc. of Columbia/Montour: Shelter Advocate (2nd Shift, part-time)
- The Women's Center, Inc. of Columbia/Montour: Shelter Advocate (3rd Shift, part-time)
- Women's Resources of Monroe County: Bi-lingual counselor
PCAR seeks highly motivated undergraduate and graduate students with an interest in anti-violence work, social change, and social justice. Interns must demonstrate a strong academic record and preferably have a background in anti-oppression issues. Internships are currently available in our Enola, Pennsylvania office.
Interns and volunteers are an essential part of PCAR's work. They perform a wide variety of responsibilities, including research, writing, and outreach. Each intern works closely with a staff member in order to learn from direct hands on experience and contribute to substantive projects. Currently all positions are unpaid and funding is not available for relocation expenses.
Please complete the form and upload your resume. PCAR staff will contact you after receiving of your application. Internships are offered on a semester or annual basis, with some flexibility. PCAR selects interns in the fall, winter/spring and summer through an interview process, and has a limited number of opportunities. Fall applicants will be interviewed and selected in July, spring applicants will be interviewed and selected in November, and summer applicants will be interviewed and selected in April.
If you are interested in positions with the National Sexual Violence Resource Center, please complete the following information.