Raliance is a collaborative initiative dedicated to ending sexual violence in one generation. Composed of three top sexual violence prevention organizations – the National Sexual Violence Resource Center (NSVRC), the California Coalition Against Sexual Assault (CALCASA)-PreventConnect and the National Alliance to End Sexual Violence (NAESV) – Raliance serves as the central hub for effective allocation and distribution of programmatic funding in sexual violence prevention and as the go-to resource for policymakers, advocates, service providers and the media. Raliance is initially funded through a $10 million multiyear commitment from the National Football League. The name was inspired by the entity’s intent to align goals and resources and rally engagement from stakeholders behind its overarching mission of putting a stop to sexual violence once and for all. Learn more at Raliance.org.
Raliance Development Consultant
Reports to: CEO, National Sexual Violence Resource Center
Status: Contract consultant
The consultant will assist with creating and advancing a robust sustainability development plan for long-term relationship building and growth for this national leadership collaborative. This person will be responsible for aiding partner organizations with opening doors to potential funders and facilitating relationship building with corporate America as well as foundations and other entities with an openness to expand and define their unique role in preventing sexual violence in one generation.
Goals for Development:
- Coach Raliance staff on fundraising activities including communication strategies and messaging.
- Identify and prioritize prospective major gift donors.
- Cultivate individuals, corporations and foundations for gifts related to specific projects and ongoing operations of Raliance.
- Identify appropriate moves to enhance donor relationships, establish benchmarks and work with Raliance staff to engage in on-going relationship building; evaluate effectiveness of strategies.
- Identify appropriate amounts (financial or other type of participation) for Raliance team to pursue asks.
- Research and develop funding proposals for charitable foundations, corporate charitable funds, service clubs and other similar funds.
- Work with managing partners to set goals and establish outcomes.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and projects simultaneously and ability to meet strict deadlines. Ability to identify and respond to shifting priorities.
- Must be a self-starter that can work within a team and fast-paced environment and handle a variety of tasks with multiple deadlines. Must be very detail-oriented and work with minimal direction.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Must possess excellent project management, organizational and negotiation skills. Excellent customer service skills.
- Demonstrated sensitivity and ability to collaboratively work with individuals and groups from diverse populations and organizations.
How to Submit a Proposal:
Interested parties should submit the following, no later than March 31, 2017 to email@example.com:
- A resume with summary of qualifications
- A plan with detailed budget for one year
- Name, phone number, and email of three professional references
If there are any questions, please contact one of the individuals below via email or phone:
Chief Executive Officer
Pennsylvania Coalition Against Rape
firstname.lastname@example.org / 717-728-9740, ext. 119
National Partners Liaison at Raliance
National Sexual Violence Resource Center
email@example.com / 202-464-4833