ACCESS, the Assault Care Center Extending Shelter and Support, is a multi-service crime victim service agency providing crisis intervention, advocacy and community outreach in the Boone, Greene, Story, Marshall and Tama County area.
ACCESS is seeking an Executive Director to provide leadership and support to approximately 22 full-time and 10 part-time program staff. Leadership includes:
- Direct supervision to staff or support to team supervisors in this capacity
- Ongoing evaluation and monitoring of programs’ success
- Creating/monitoring enhancements and efficiencies in service provision
- Creating/enhancing community collaborations and community support to benefit service to victims
- Support in efforts of community engagement? directed at reaching and supporting underserved and marginalized communities
- Frequent direct or indirect support to staff in navigating complex client service needs and community relations
The Executive Director is also highly involved in the oversight of several facets of nonprofit management. Experience in grant, finance and other management experience sought includes:
- Oversight of budgets, income and expenditures
- Grant and proposal writing
- Ongoing grant management, including monitoring or executing various detailed grant claim systems
- Fundraising and donor relations
- Policy development and long-term strategic planning
Candidates for this position must have a four-year college degree in a relevant field from an accredited college or university. A master’s degree is preferred. Five years of professional work experience in a relevant field is preferred. The salary range for this position is $65-$70K.
To apply for this this position, please mail or email a cover letter, resume and three professional references to:
Michael W. Tupper
PO Box 1429
Ames IA 50014-1429
Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis until the position has been filled.
ACCESS is an equal opportunity employer. ACCESS is committed to building a culturally diverse staff and encourages applications from female and minority candidates.