WRC seeks a full time Development Director to develop and execute the Center’s Capital Campaign and Endowment Fund. This professional will work to build philanthropic relationships with individuals, corporation, and foundations to position the WRC for future growth. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Create and execute a strategy for a large sustained base of annual donors.
- Work with WRC Association to organize and coordinate all fundraising events.
- Develop and implement WRC Planned Giving Program.
- Oversee all aspects of donor identification, cultivation, and solicitation of gifts.
- Manage donor database.
- Develop donor recognition program.
- Develop market materials and craft agency newsletter.
- Bachelors Degree in related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of Fundraising/Development Experience.
- Must have the ability to interact with high-level donors and Board Members and fundraising volunteers.
- Must be available to work evenings and weekends.
- Demonstrated effective writing skills, including grant writing skills.
- Experience with public speaking.
- Must exhibit a commitment to WRC’s mission and ability to articulate the mission within the content of Violence Against Women.
- Must have knowledge of donor data bases.
- Demonstrate proven experience in developing and implementing successful revenue generating activities.
- Pass Act 33 and Act 34 and FBI Clearances
Submit Cover letter and Resume to Jackm@wrcnepa.org by Monday, 11/27/17.