The Women’s Center is currently seeking qualified candidates to apply for an Adult Therapist opening. This is a full time position. Training and team supervision is provided. Excellent opportunity to work with domestic and sexual violence survivors in a social services advocacy environment.
- A Master's degree in psychology, social work, counseling or other related field. Licensed Social Worker/Counselor preferred. Credentialed to bill insurance preferred.
- Experience working with survivors of domestic and sexual violence trauma preferred.
- Experience with clinical supervision preferred.
- Experience with counseling, facilitation of groups and crisis intervention.
- Responsible for providing crisis intervention and individual psychotherapy to community residents, shelter residents, scheduled appointments and “drop ins”.
- Develop and facilitate psycho educational and support groups.
- Participate in 24 hr on-call response rotation.
- Requires flexible working hours including evenings to meet clients needs.
Act 33/34/FBI Clearance required
Salary Range: $40,000
Paid vacation, sick and personal time.
11 Paid Holidays
Medical, Dental and Vision plans with low employee contribution rate.
Paid Mileage for off-site work
Submit letter of interest and resume by fax 724-775-2750 or email to email@example.com.
The Women’s Center is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.