The Pennsylvania Coalition Against Rape and the National Sexual Violence Resource Center will be on site at the Montgomery County Courthouse beginning June 5 providing expertise and live coverage. For live updates follow @pcarorg, @NSVRC and Chief Public Affairs Officer, Kristen Houser @KLEHouser on Twitter.
High-profile cases in the media are an important opportunity to educate the public about the realities of sexual assault. PCAR and NSVRC provides expert context and research for reporters to cover sexual violence with context and credibility.
For media requests contact email@example.com or call 717-909-0710.
- Cosby hearing affirms the need for change (February 2016)
- Impact of the Cosby hearing: 5 critical points (February 2016)
- Montgomery County DA charges Bill Cosby in 2004 sexual assault (December 2016)
- Public response to Cosby illustrates urgent need to change how we react to disclosures of abuse (June 2015)
- Bill Cosby accused of multiple sexual assaults: 3 critical points (November 2014)